May 10, 2021
With over 45 years of experience, System Six Kitchens is a family-run manufacturer and retailer of stylish, bespoke kitchens and bedrooms.
The ideal applicant for this exciting and varied role will be highly motivated and organised, with a real flare for creating engaging content across both web, social media and printed materials. They will be enthusiastic, work well as part of the Marketing Team and be able to work to a brief, adapting their work to suit each of the company’s four different brands.
- Designing engaging and vibrant Marketing materials
- Being an ambassador of the company brand, ensuring consistent design is followed across all communication platforms
- Work closely with the wider organisation to meet our design requirements
- Assisting in the management of the Company’s social media profiles, including generating content, updating our social media platforms and monitoring industry trends to ensure the highest standards of information and value are offered
- Assisting with managing the look and feel of our corporate websites, ensuring they are always compliant with our brand guidelines
- Ensuring all design work meets campaign deadlines, and have assets created in a timely manner
- Assisting with the creation of animated videos for our digital marketing campaigns, so we can keep our network engaged and informed
- Working closely within the team, to drive alignment of programs, messaging and customer experience
- Support the established Marketing department in the execution of digital marketing campaigns geared towards the growth and establishment of the company’s online presence
- Essential Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience and digital marketing
- Relevant Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be an experienced and confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of website management, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Must have previous experience in creating both online and offline content
- Creative flare
- We want someone with an eye for design who can create engaging designs using their own initiative.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads/effective time management
- Someone who understands graphic design, digital and social media
- Excellent copy-writing skills and knowledge of the concepts of digital marketing
- Experienced in liaising and building relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work to the highest standards while keeping to deadlines
- Strong team player who is willing to pitch in and support team members where needs come up.
- Enthusiastic and a positive outlook
To apply for this role, please email your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor