May 11, 2021
Established in 1996, Lucabella Sourcing is a trusted manufacturer and procurement service company with factory partners in the UK, Europe and the Far-East. We specialise in the design and manufacture of bathroom and kitchen products intended for the UK and European markets. With more than 15 years of experience as an international sourcing company, we also develop products under our own portfolio of brands.
We are looking for an organised individual with great communication skills to be able to build and maintain good relationships with distributors and bring new customers to the business. They will be responsible for directly managing key accounts. They will help to devise the strategy for the business, agree yearly company budgets & individual targets and then deliver the results. The right person will need a proven track record of managing a successful sales team in the Bathroom/Plumbing environment and ideally contacts within the key Buying Groups / Independent Merchants. They will need to demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Bathroom industry.
- Proven experience of associated managerial position.
- Bathroom knowledge is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and measures of performance.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent sales skills!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Proven team player with great interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (increases by one day for every three years continuous service up to 28 days)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please provide a copy of your CV and a covering letter summarising your relevant experience and explaining your reasons for applying.
Have something to say? Email the editor